Species Quota Report
Newfoundland and Labrador Region - Preliminary Data - Subject to revision
- 1. Landings, catch and quota data may not always match one another for any number of reasons including (but not limited to): quota management cycles differing from calendar year cycle, hail information being used to report quotas prior to landings, di
fferent document sources not yet reconciled with one another and delays in receiving documents from industry.
2. This report reflects only NL Region landings against Regional and/or Canadian-wide quotas. To view catch information in other re gions or complete quota allocations, please see Canadian Atlantic Quota Report at Fisheries and Oceans National Statistics Website, http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/stats/stats-eng.htm
3. Additional information may be used by Fishery Managers to open and/or close fisheries under quota.
4. Due to Enterprise Combining, landings are allocated to the combined enterprise, which may result in the appearance of over/ under utilization of a quota.
5. Detailed data in parts of this r eport may be suppressed due to privacy concerns.
|3K||N/A||White Bay - Gillnets/Traps||268||190||71||78||Dec 31, 2012|
|3K||N/A||Notre Dame Bay - Purse Seine||713||602||84||111||Dec 31, 2012|
|3L||N/A||Bonavista Bay - Gillnets/Traps||320||47||15||273||Dec 31, 2012|
|3L||N/A||Bonavista Bay - Purse Seine||1163||1295||111||-132||Dec 06, 2012|
|3L||N/A||Trinity Bay - Gillnets/Traps||205||71||35||134||Dec 31, 2012|
|3L||N/A||Trinity Bay - Purse Seine||1163||258||22||905||Dec 31, 2012|
|3PS||N/A||Fortune Bay - Gillnets/Traps||678||197||29||481||Dec 31, 2012|
|3PS||N/A||Fortune Bay - Bar Seine||1355||1509||111||-154||Apr 18, 2012|
|4R||N/A||4R - Area 13 Fixed Gear||1516||1247||82||269||Dec 31, 2012|
|4R||N/A||4R - Area 14 Fixed Gear||2899||2885||100||14||Dec 10, 2012|
|4R||N/A||4R - Purse Seiners < 65'||4400||4355||99||45||Dec 31, 2012|
- Date modified: